Tuesday 14 October 2014

AKPOS AND A WHITE MAN !!!


Akpos and a white man were sitting  in a park together, the white man had a monkey while akpos had some bananas.The following conversation ensured between them:
Akpos: Mr!!! Can you please watch over my bananas? I want to go to the toilet.
White Man: ok, no problem and dont stay long he replied.
AFTER A WHILE, AKPOS CAME BACK TO WHERE HE KEPT HIS BANANAS AND COULDNT FIND THEM.

Akpos: "Where are my bananas"? he asked the white man.
White Man: Dont ask me, he replied. Ask your brother {pointing to the monkey}.
AKPOS KEPT QUIET AND DIDNT SAY ANYTHING.
FEW MINUTES LATER...
White man: Can you please watch over my monkey? I want to go to the toilet. he asked akpos
Akpos: ok, he replied gently.
AFTER A WHILE, THE WHITE MAN CAME BACK TO WHERE HE KEPT HIS MONKEY AND FOUND IT DEAD.
White Man: what happened? he asked akpos.
Akpos: please don't interfere, he said. It's family affair.
For updates on funny jokes, like us here or follow us here!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment