Thursday 12 September 2013

God Bless Nigeria


I have been praying for Nigeria, fasting for Nigeria, crying for Nigeria, currently I’m just watching Nigeria as a movie. Political party problem is now important than a nation’s problem. Rivers State is Boiling, ASUU is Striking, Governors fuming, Nigerians Toiling, Boko Haram bombing, PHCN (have converted their wire in my compound to cloth lines where I hang my clothes because am 100% sure light isn't coming). Incapacitated ruling and sacking healthy ones, All Networks failing, Evil booming, Poverty winning, the masses groaning and gnashing. Our senators wants my 13year old cousin to get married as soon as possible, Militants earn N75,000 per month, Graduates earn N19,800 "happily", Untarred roads and highways are now friends such that cars switch itself off before getting onto tarred roads. Each street in major towns now has a stream where residents rear aquatic and non aquatic animals like frogs, earthworms, mosquitoes and even crocodiles.
I can barely travel to the North because I am a Christian. Yet the West, Lagos to be Precise will deport me anytime they feel like. My leaders have looted the future of generations unborn & have money they cannot spend in several lifetimes. I have no security in my country but i send troops to keep peace in another man’s land(Mali). I have hundreds of dams, but no light and water. So I drink "pure water" (sachet water) that has NAFDAC number. Now, I am very very tired. I am watching Nigeria season 1 with a generator. I would have invited some of you to come and watch with me, but my security man is not smiling at all and "he fit go break person head when i no dey". looooool......... God Bless Nigeria Jare
For More updates on funny jokes, like us here or follow us here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment